Lee Credit Now Services
3-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
If you are unsatisfied with the vehicle you purchased from one of our dealerships, due to any mechanical issue that hasn’t been addressed to your satisfaction, we promise a 100% money back refund guarantee.
We will refund your money as per the policy outlined below:
- Less than 300 miles have been driven since the time of purchase.
- There is no damage to the vehicle (i.e. – body or glass).
- The vehicle has not been abused in our opinion.
- If there is a trade involved, it will be returned unless it has been sold. If it has been sold, you will be refunded the wholesale value of the vehicle. If it hasn’t been sold but has had monies spent on the vehicle for reconditioning, this amount will be deducted from the refund.
- You have only had the vehicle for less than 3 days.
- Any and all equipment that was on the vehicle when sold is returned (i.e. – plows, stereos, caps, same tires, etc.).
- Any monies still due will be deducted from the refund.
- Any expenses you have incurred will not be refunded (i.e. – and changes for the items installed or added to the vehicle).
- This refund policy applies to the vehicle listed on the Retail Purchase Agreement and is not assignable to a third party.
24-month/24,000-mile Service Contract Available
Credit Now will pay 100% of the labor and parts for covered items that fail during the service contract period. There is a $100 deductible for each claim which is to be paid to the authorized repair facility when repairs are completed. All repairs must be pre-approved by the Extended Service Contract Company representative. They can be reached at 1-877-455-0971 for this pre-approval. All work must be performed by an authorized repair facility.
WHAT IS COVERED:
ENGINE: Cylinder Block, heads, and all internal lubricated parts.
TRANSMISSION/TRANSAXLE: Case & all internal lubricated parts including drive shaft, universal joints, and drive axles.
STEERING: Gear housing, pump, and all internal lubricated parts.
SUSPENSION (FRONT & REAR): Springs, stabilizers, ball joints, and tie rod ends.
BRAKES: Master cylinder, booster wheel cylinders, calipers, lines and fittings.
ELECTRICAL: Starter, alternator, electronic ignition, and windshield wiper motor.
COOLING SYSTEM: Radiator, thermostat, and water pump.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Maintenance and wear items, seals and gaskets, and any part or system not specifically listed as covered above.
- Any damage caused by or due to collision, fire, theft, or vandalism, misuse of the vehicle or lack of recommended factory maintenance.
- Any vehicle sold without a valid Maine State Inspection. These vehicles are required to be towed from the dealership.
SERVICE CONTRACT PARTS REPLACEMENT POLICY
Credit Now reserves the right to perform repairs using new, rebuilt, remanufactured, or used parts at Credit Now's discretion.